English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
tennis: a sport played between two or four people (famous players include Andre Agassi and Venus Williams)
- "Enrique : Okay guys, let's start with tennis."
- "I noticed you've got a fancy yellow tennis racket, which incidentally is very gay."
- "Sometimes I play tennis."
- "Brent : And it's a stupid little sport that the English lose at all the time despite the fact that THEY invented it, just like tennis and football?"
- "Like the tennis player, you know?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tennis'? Share it with us!