English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
tennis: a sport with racquets, a small yellow ball, and a net (famous players include Andre Agassi and Venus Williams)
- "I noticed you've got a fancy yellow tennis racket, which incidentally is very gay."
- "Enrique : Okay guys, let's start with tennis."
- "Like the tennis player, you know?"
- "Sometimes I play tennis."
- "Brent : And it's a stupid little sport that the English lose at all the time despite the fact that THEY invented it, just like tennis and football?"
Still having difficulties with 'Tennis'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tennis'? Share it with us!