English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a tent: a shelter made of plastic or canvas for sleeping inside (used for camping)
- "The raccoons are very noisy, and last night one of them got into my tent."
- "Bruno : A tent?"
- "You live in a tent?"
- "Edward, I want you to dismantle your tent."
- "I spent it on a tent, a sleeping bag and a guitar."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "I ended up sleeping in a tree after Stink chewed my tent."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tent'? Share it with us!