English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a terrorist: a radical who uses terror, violence and intimidation as political weapons
- "Bruno : Dr. Badguy, I should tell you up front that I do not negotiate with terrorists."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "She's having some difficulty with US customs. Apparently her strong British accent caused customs officials to believe that she was a terrorist."
- "I need my driver's license or something to prove that I'm not a terrorist!"
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
- "Dr. Badguy : I'm not a terrorist, I am a legitimate businessman, like you sir."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Terrorist'? Share it with us!