English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a test animal: an animal used in experiments or tests in a laboratory
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's 'poo poo' to you)."
- "PS – I have done you the favor of organizing a 'field trip' for the test monkeys next Friday."
- "One of the test monkeys got into the data center with a pair of training scissors."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a 'special' exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Test [monkey]'? Share it with us!