English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a test animal: an animal used in experiments or tests in a laboratory
- "This is the last time I'm going to tell you: the test monkeys in the laboratory are a privilege, and not a right."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "One of the test monkeys got into the data center with a pair of training scissors."
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
- "PS – I have done you the favor of organizing a "field trip" for the test monkeys next Friday."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's "poo poo" to you)."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Test [monkey]'? Share it with us!