Definition That's perfectly alright
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
That's perfectly (or "quite") alright!: That's fine! It's okay! It's no problem! It's not bad!
- "Donna : That's perfectly alright."
- "I hope that's alright with you guys."
- "Fisherman : That's alright."
- "Shopkeeper : That's alright, just be careful."
- "Harold : Well, that's quite alright, Miss MacDonald."
- "Brian : No, that's quite alright, I'll call back some other time."
Still having difficulties with 'That's perfectly alright'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'That's perfectly alright'? Share it with us!