That's perfectly alright
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
That's perfectly (or 'quite') alright!: That's fine! It's okay! It's no problem! It's not bad!
- "I hope that's alright with you guys."
- "Shopkeeper : That's alright, just be careful."
- "Brian : No, that's quite alright, I'll call back some other time."
- "Donna : That's perfectly alright."
- "Fisherman : That's alright."
- "Harold : Well, that's quite alright, Miss MacDonald."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'That's perfectly alright'? Share it with us!