The fact that
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the fact that...: the situation of...
The fact that he is blind doesn't stop him from having a job. Despite his blindness, he can still have a job.
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "Don't let the fact that you're being watched disturb you."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "They don't like the fact that I'm Irish yet I travelled from the US!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The fact that'? Share it with us!