Definition The name's
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
The name's (Delavigne): My name is, I'm called (Delavigne)
This expression refers to the character of James Bond when he introduces himself in his movies: "The name's Bond, James Bond."
- "Philip : The name's Cheeter."
- "Mick : The name's Mick, mate."
- "Icarus : Quincy's the name, accounting is my game."
- "Philip : Philip Cheeter's the name, sales are my game."
- "The name's Philip, Icarus is my guest."
Still having difficulties with 'The name's'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The name's'? Share it with us!