Definition The rest of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the rest of you: you others, whom I have not yet mentioned
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "The rest of you will not be as fortunate."
- "Glen : The rest of you, while I'm helping Edward, please practice your breathing."
- "And the rest of you, shame on you."
- "Look, I'm no technophobe, I churn my butter and milk my cows like the rest of you, but would you care to explain to me why I need an application which creates ocean sounds from my phone while I sleep?"
- "But overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
Still having difficulties with 'The rest of you'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The rest of you'? Share it with us!