Definition The rest of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the rest of you: you others, whom I have not yet mentioned
- "Glen : The rest of you, while I'm helping Edward, please practice your breathing."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Look, I'm no technophobe, I churn my butter and milk my cows like the rest of you, but would you care to explain to me why I need an application which creates ocean sounds from my phone while I sleep?"
- "The rest of you will not be as fortunate."
- "But overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "And the rest of you, shame on you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The rest of you'? Share it with us!