English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Ah ha, there you are!: Oh, now I can see you!
- "Oh, Ellie Mae, there you are! Bruno, this is my daughter, Ellie Mae."
- "Bruno : Brian, Donna, there you are."
- "There you are! I brought my mother with me!"
- "Bruno : Ah, there you are."
- "Bruno : Danica, there you are!"
- "Harold : Ahh, Bruno! There you are! Finally, you've arrived!"
- "Bruno : There you are Horatio."
- "Where is that British assistant? Ah, there you are Brian."
- "Philip : Well there you are! So go up to 100,000 units, that way you won't run too low on stock."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'There-you-are'? Share it with us!