English vocabulary and translations (See all)
- "Three thousand and thirty three, you are like a son to me."
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes prior to the appointment, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
- "in less than thirty seconds."
- "Taxi Driver : This is not at all my problem. You owe me thirty dollars for the ride, and shut the door on your way out."
- "With over thirty stores nationwide, the Perfume Hut is a major player in the fragrance game."
- "That's one hundred and thirty five years of pension payments!"
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes before the meeting, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
- "Philip : Thirty thousand ey?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thirty'? Share it with us!