English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
- "That's one hundred and thirty five years of pension payments!"
- "Three thousand and thirty three, you are like a son to me."
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes prior to the appointment, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
- "Philip : Thirty thousand ey?"
- "This happened three times (yes, three!) in less than thirty seconds."
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "With over thirty stores nationwide, the Perfume Hut is a major player in the fragrance game."
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes before the meeting, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
- "Taxi Driver : This is not at all my problem. You owe me thirty dollars for the ride, and shut the door on your way out."
Still having difficulties with 'Thirty'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thirty'? Share it with us!