English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a tiger: a large Asian feline that is orange with black stripes
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Escaped tiger mauls seven, licks one"
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "Can you hear me, Tiger?"
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Ruby : Oh, come on Tiger!"
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
- "In Japan, the Yomiuri Giants defeated the Hanshin Tigers to qualify for the playoffs."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tiger'? Share it with us!