English vocabulary and translations (See all)
tiny: minuscule, very small
UK: My best friend is a tiny grey kitten.
US: I'm wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties.
- "A tiny Japanese man won."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "In his tiny shop, he created some of the most amazing perfumes in all of Paris."
- "They look like tiny little bears, but they're actually part of the marsupial family, animals native to Australia."
- "It is covered with hundreds of tiny little sharp little things."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "Tiny Nuclear Reactors"
- "Vomited into a tiny paper sachet (mostly)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tiny'? Share it with us!