English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
tiny: minuscule, very small
UK: My best friend is a tiny grey kitten.
US: I'm wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties.
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "A tiny Japanese man won."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "It is covered with hundreds of tiny little sharp little things."
- "Tiny Nuclear Reactors"
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "In his tiny shop, he created some of the most amazing perfumes in all of Paris."
- "Vomited into a tiny paper sachet (mostly)."
- "They look like tiny little bears, but they're actually part of the marsupial family, animals native to Australia."
Still having difficulties with 'Tiny'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tiny'? Share it with us!