English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a tire (US), a tyre (UK): the thick ring made of rubber that surrounds the wheels of a car or bike
- "I'm going to go get some snacks and use the rest room. You fill up the tank, and check the tires, okay?"
- "There are no pygmies in the Amazon, but there are flat tires."
- "From cutting-edge French auto manufacturer Citron comes a new hybrid car equipped with four tires, an engine, two doors and a super smooth suspension that will make you think you're driving on cheese."
- "There is a building with a lot of graffiti, an automobile with no tires, and a small grocery store on the corner."
- "Bruno : You know how to change a tire, do you boy?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tire'? Share it with us!