To take place
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to take place: to happen, to occur
Our annual meeting takes place in San Francisco. It's a great location!
- "Ideally this would take place in L."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "The baptism will be taking place this Thursday at St."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
- "This year's International Cosmetics Trade Show is taking place in Sydney, as I'm sure you know."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To take place'? Share it with us!