English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pair of trousers: a pair of pants, an item of clothing that covers both legs
Donald, where are your trousers? This is a church!
- "Detectives have not made any connection between the trousers and the assault, and are still looking for clues."
- "I'm going to ask you to drop your trousers now, mmkay?"
- "What's more, you still have a full head of hair and the slimmest trousers in the whole building."
- "Now please remove your trousers."
- "Edward : I think I've left it in my other trousers."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "I won't be wearing a tie due to this afternoon's mishap, but you should be able to recognize me from the flower and the bloodstains on my trousers."
- "And what is that girl doing with your trousers on her head?"
- "play with a snake, put on trousers, photocopy Philip's butt."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Trousers'? Share it with us!