English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a truffle: a fungus regarded as a delicacy. It grows underground in woods until it is found by pigs or dogs
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "Why don't we meet at the "Gilded Truffle" on Union street, at half one on Thursday?"
- "I hope you appreciate the hand-made truffles I put on your desk."
- "Like truffle oil or something."
- "There are no more truffles."
Still having difficulties with 'Truffle'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Truffle'? Share it with us!