English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
twelve (fans): 12, the number between eleven and thirteen, a dozen (fans)
- "Brian : After listening to you snoring for twelve hours, I think I'm ready for a martini."
- "There's a twelve dollar base charge, and then it's a dollar fifty per mile after that."
- "Donna : Twelve."
- "He was 104-years-old when he passed away last week, and most of the family expected him to last at least another ten to twelve years."
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "Between ten and twelve."
- "Today, Horatio is going to sing a lovely Christmas Carol called "The Twelve Days of Christmas"."
- "- Twelve salad dressings should be more than enough for everyone."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Twelve'? Share it with us!