Definition Union representative
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a union representative: a delegate, an agent, or a deputy to represent a union or member of a union
- "that's our San Francisco Union representative."
- "I'm Delavigne Corp's union representative."
- "You are my favorite union representative by far."
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "Leonard : I am the only union representative you know, but thank you, Bruno."
Still having difficulties with 'Union representative'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Union representative'? Share it with us!