English vocabulary and translations (See all)
unknown: unfamiliar, not identified, strange
It is unknown how old Marcel is but we think he is between 90 and 110.
UK: I hate being an unknown actor - I want to be famous like Marilyn Monroe!
US: The reasons for her tragic suicide are still unknown.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "-Issue product vouchers to customers who have already purchased Eiffel Shower Gel (if necessary, cost unknown)"
- "Next of kin: unknown."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me."
- "Nationality: unknown."
- "This is the moment you've waited your whole life for: a voyage to the great unknown, a trek to the stars!"
- "Date of birth: unknown."
- "-Offer significant discount on future shipments to all retail partners as an act of good faith for recalled product (cost unknown but likely over $500,000)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unknown'? Share it with us!