English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
unpaid: without payment, volunteer; not paid, due, still to be paid, owing
- "Now I have the accounts department on my back for three unpaid invoices within the past six months."
- "Subject: Cosmex Inc.: Unpaid invoices"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Bruno : We also have an unpaid intern joining us in exchange for college credit, who's name is"
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
Still having difficulties with 'Unpaid'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unpaid'? Share it with us!