English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
unpaid: without payment, volunteer; not paid, due, still to be paid, owing
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "Bruno : We also have an unpaid intern joining us in exchange for college credit, who's name is"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "Subject: Cosmex Inc.: Unpaid invoices"
- "Now I have the accounts department on my back for three unpaid invoices within the past six months."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unpaid'? Share it with us!