Up to you
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
It's up to you!: It's your decision! You choose!
- "And remember Brian, sometimes it's up to you to conclude the press conference even if there are more questions."
- "Of course it's up to you Bruno, but we must get that monkey back at all costs."
- "I'll leave it up to you to do as you see fit with Spencer."
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I know it's up to you of course, but Susie- Oh that's right."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Up to you'? Share it with us!