Definition Up to you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
It's up to you!: It's your decision! You choose!
- "I know it's up to you of course, but Susie- Oh that's right."
- "I'll leave it up to you to do as you see fit with Spencer."
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "And remember Brian, sometimes it's up to you to conclude the press conference even if there are more questions."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Of course it's up to you Bruno, but we must get that monkey back at all costs."
Still having difficulties with 'Up to you'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Up to you'? Share it with us!