English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(There is) urine (everywhere!): (There is) a yellow liquid excreted from the body (everywhere!)
- "Now, our pubs smell of old beer, urine, and sweat."
- "Bruno will kill me if there is so much as a scratch on it, let alone your nerd urine."
- "What color is your urine?"
- "I maintain the balance of fluid in the body by removing waste from the blood and excreting it as urine."
- "a spoonful of Keith Richard's urine."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Urine'? Share it with us!