English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a victim: a person who is attacked, hurt or exploited
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "Brian : No, I've been a victim of racist abuse!"
- "Victims receive an e-mail pretending to be from online money-transfer service PalPay."
- "The perfume killer sprays each of his victims with a different"
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head."
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Victim'? Share it with us!