English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a victim: a person who is attacked, hurt or exploited
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
- "Brian : No, I've been a victim of racist abuse!"
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head."
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
- "Ah Mr. Victim, yes I'm glad to say that I've got the go-ahead to lend you the money you require."
- "Victims receive an e-mail pretending to be from online money-transfer service PalPay."
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "The perfume killer sprays each of his victims with a different"
Still having difficulties with 'Victim'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Victim'? Share it with us!