English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to voice (an idea): to express, to say (an idea)
UK: Everyone voiced their concerns, and a compromise was reached.
US: You have a lovely voice.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Brian : Wow Lucie, you've got a lovely voice!"
- "Voice : Hmm. Did you bring pizza?"
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "Voice : Oh yes."
- "Voice : Yes, yes."
- "I am of course your host, Bruno Delavigne, and I have a very soothing voice."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "He's got the voice of a teenage virgin angel."
- "Voice : No, those are just ridiculous stereotypes."
- "Voice : The initiates may enter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Voice'? Share it with us!