Wait one minute
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Wait one/a minute!: Hold on a second! Just a moment please!
Just wait one minute here, what's going on?
- "Brent : Wait a minute."
- "Wait, wait a minute, this isn't Bruno!"
- "Oh no, wait a minute, I'm going jogging at eight with my boss, Bruno."
- "Icarus : Wait a minute Eddy, I think I've got inspiration for lyrics!"
- "Bartender : Wait a minute."
- "Hannah : Eh, wait a minute."
- "Jean : Wait a minute, Brian Jones."
- "Harold : Sold! Wait a minute!"
- "Warbuckle : Wait a minute."
- "Wait a minute. Horatio, have you read these books?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wait one minute'? Share it with us!