Definition Wake up
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to wake up: to stop sleeping, to awake
I woke up early this morning, I have a lot of things to do today.
This is an irregular verb:
I wake up / I woke up / I have woken up
- "Jean-Pierre : Wake up!"
- "When I woke up later I began to weep."
- "I've just woken up and I'm flying a plane."
- "When I woke up this morning I had this music stuck in my head."
- "Edward! Wake up! Sleeping on the job, huh?"
- "I woke up incredibly late"
- "Hey buddy, wake up! Wake up! We're here at the harbor!"
- "Wake up Edward!"
- "Hey buddy, wake up!"
- "Guy DuPuy : I woke up very late"
Still having difficulties with 'Wake up'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wake up'? Share it with us!