English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to want (something): to wish for, to desire, to need (something)
- "Philip : I don't want to talk about it."
- "Horatio : I don't want to ask."
- "Bruno : I want to say."
- "Want to get ahead in English?"
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Also, you're a horrible person and I don't want to help you."
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "Jean : He wants to see your passport."
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Want'? Share it with us!