English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to want (something): to wish for, to desire, to need (something)
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "Philip : I don't want to talk about it."
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "Jean : He wants to see your passport."
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "He wants to be the new Don."
- "Horatio : I don't want to ask."
- "-Well that depends on where you want to get to."
- "Bruno : Good, now that you're here, I want you to leave at once."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Want'? Share it with us!