English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to want (something): to wish for, to desire, to need (something)
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "He wants to be the new Don."
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "But I think Bruno wants to show you."
- "Bruno : Good, now that you're here, I want you to leave at once."
- "-Well that depends on where you want to get to."
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "Do you want a fish?"
- "I want the account where I get the free gun."
Still having difficulties with 'Want'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Want'? Share it with us!