English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to want (something): to wish for, to desire, to need (something)
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
- "Also, you're a horrible person and I don't want to help you."
- "Want to get ahead in English?"
- "Bruno : I want to say."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "Horatio : I don't want to ask."
- "-Do you want that 'hrrm' in the letter?"
- "Jean : He wants to see your passport."
- "Philip : I don't want to talk about it."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Want'? Share it with us!