English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to whisper: to talk in a very low voice, to speak with the breath but not the voice
They were all whispering in the boardroom before the CEO arrived. They were speaking in very low voices as they didn't want anyone to hear what they were saying.
- "Esmeralda : Whispering monkey noises"
- "String quartets serenade you, as you whisper 'I love you' in the gentle breeze."
- "Brent : Why are you whispering, Stephanie?"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: 'TigerLily by Delavigne'."
- "Stephanie : I'm whispering because right now I'm in a tree with three sleeping koalas."
- "Whisper to me, Esmeralda."
- "Should I whisper too?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whisper'? Share it with us!