English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a window: an opening in a building or a vehicle containing glass for looking out of
- "Philip : Well why don't you jump out of the window and find out?"
- "It almost looks like a real window."
- "Why did the man throw his clock out of the window?"
- "knock on your door out of the blue saying that they notice that your roof / driveway / windows / walls need urgent work."
- "In winter I put socks in the windows to keep warm."
- "We've got automatic windows."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Brian : Edward, that is a window."
- "So let's move on to the doors and windows: Are they in good condition?"
- "Clock out the window!"
Still having difficulties with 'Window'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Window'? Share it with us!