Wish a happy birthday
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to wish (someone) a happy birthday: to express a hope that (someone) has a good birthday
I called my mom to wish her a happy birthday. When she answered the phone, I sang "Happy Birthday".
- "Ok, everyone, get ready to sing "Happy Birthday" when I open the door."
- "Really, Happy Birthday Funky Friday!"
- "I have a red permanent marker if you would like to write "Happy Birthday" on them. Finally, the party favors are a definite "no-no"."
- "I have a red marker if you would like to write "Happy Birthday" on them. Finally, the hats and noise-makers are definitely not allowed."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "Cake (with the inscription: "Happy Birthday Bob")"
- "Happy Birthday, Funky Fridays!"
- "Staff : (Singing) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Icarus, happy birthday to you!"
- "Philip : Happy birthday, dude."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wish a happy birthday'? Share it with us!