Wish a happy birthday
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to wish (someone) a happy birthday: to express a hope that (someone) has a good birthday
I called my mom to wish her a happy birthday. When she answered the phone, I sang 'Happy Birthday'.
- "Philip : Happy Birthday, Icarus!"
- "Staff : (Singing) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Icarus, happy birthday to you!"
- "Ok, everyone, get ready to sing 'Happy Birthday' when I open the door."
- "Bruno : Oh. Happy birthday. Nice sweater."
- "Philip : Happy birthday, dude."
- "Really, Happy Birthday Funky Friday!"
- "Happy Birthday, Funky Fridays!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wish a happy birthday'? Share it with us!