Without further ado
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
without further ado: without wasting more time
Without further ado, please welcome our guest of honor. Let's not waste any more time and welcome her right now.
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a 'team-building' consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event, our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I present Edward Moon, who will sing us a company spirit song!"
- "Without further ado, we're going straight to Australia to meet up with our correspondent, Stephanie Irving."
- "Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich : And now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the valedictorian of the graduating class of 1974 here at Rose Glen High school: Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
- "Without further ado, I'd like to introduce my 'piece de resistance', my 'raison d'être', my 'chef d'oeuvre', my 'hors d'oeuvre', and other French words."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Without further ado'? Share it with us!