Without further ado
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
without further ado: without wasting more time
Without further ado, please welcome our guest of honor. Let's not waste any more time and welcome her right now.
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a 'team-building' consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "Without further ado, we're going straight to Australia to meet up with our correspondent, Stephanie Irving."
- "Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich : And now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the valedictorian of the graduating class of 1974 here at Rose Glen High school: Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
- "Without further ado, I'd like to introduce my 'piece de resistance', my 'raison d'être', my 'chef d'oeuvre', my 'hors d'oeuvre', and other French words."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event, our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I present Edward Moon, who will sing us a company spirit song!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Without further ado'? Share it with us!