English vocabulary and translations (See all)
wonderful: great, excellent, fabulous
What a wonderful world! A song by Louis Armstrong
- "Your wonderful hair!"
- "Brent : It is a wonderful party you have here."
- "That's a wonderful suit."
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "Crippling loneliness. Wonderful."
- "AFS machine : Good morning Edward, I have some wonderful news"
- "It's not really 'wonderful', but it is better than 'quite nice'."
- "Bruno : Wonderful."
- "Looking back, 2011 was a wonderful year for me and my family."
- "Jean : I am wonderful."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wonderful'? Share it with us!