You'll never guess
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
You'll never guess!: This is very surprising: you won't be able to imagine it!
UK: You'll never guess who I saw last night!
US: Your mother? I guessed correctly, didn't I?!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susie : You'll never guess who's on his way to my office right now."
- "Ooh you'll never guess who I had in my cab the other day."
- "You'll never guess what your tax dollars are paying for!"
- "Ladies and gentlemen you'll never guess who's here tonight in the audience."
- "Hannah : You'll never guess what happened to Bob Carter at the weekend!"
- "I looked at the menu and you'll never guess what they were serving: French toast!"
- "You'll never guess who stopped by my office this morning."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'You'll never guess'? Share it with us!