English vocabulary and translations (See all)
young: juvenile, youthful, not old
- "And we don't care about the young folks"
- "Imagine if you will, the struggle of this young, fatherless girl."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "It's the story of a young girl, growing up in a land, well, a land down under."
- "She looks so young though."
- "Edward is Delavigne's youngest employee."
- "Kevin : That guy over there seems very young."
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "Talking 'bout the young style."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Young'? Share it with us!