Definition Your honour
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Your honour, (can I go to the toilet?): Sir, judge, (can I go to the toilet?)
"Your honor" is the standard, formal way to address a judge in a court of law.
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
- "Danica : Danica Delavigne, your honor."
- "Brian : I plead not guilty, your honour."
- "Danica : Present, your honor."
- "Your honor, you just-"
- "This is a surprise party in your honor!"
- "Bruno : Present, your honor."
- "Bruno : But, your honor, you just said-"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Your honour'? Share it with us!