Get started as a Teacher / Language school representative and join our partner program.
Offer your students a complement to their language training
Generate extra revenue
List your offer on Teachers.gymglish.com
We’ve sent you an email - please click the link within it to confirm your registration.
- If you wish to log in, , please click here.
- If you wish to re-test Gymglish, please enter a different e-mail address.
- If you wish to contact our support team, please click here.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Gymglish team
Become a Gymglish partner
Opportunities for Teachers & Language school representatives
What is a Gymglish partner?
As a Gymglish partner:
- You promote our services to your students and contacts (featuring online level assessments, online English/French training, certification, incentive gifts, etc).
- We provide all web marketing tools, internet pages, sign-up forms. We track users, display your logo and give you a minimum 30% commission on all sales you generate.
- You can then offer your services on Teachers.gymglish.com to promote your courses to our user base of 2.5 million language learners (all listings are free, we charge 10% on paid transactions).
How to become Gymglish Partner?
- Create your Partner account, create your profile and follow the checklist.
- Learn about partnership terms, get advice and support from our team.
- Develop and submit your partnership application
Opportunities for Teachers &
Language school representatives
Our free test includes a level assessment and a Portfolio (a personalized pedagogical report).
Diploma & Certification
Upon finishing your training, Gymglish provides a certificate of completion (Gymglish Certificate) including detailed statistics on progress and participation rate.
Generate extra revenue from our high-quality, value-added educational service. Acquire new customers online. Create recurrent and long-term revenue with long-term subscriptions. Extend your customer life cycle.
Receive pedagogical information from your student(s) with an assortment of relevant, recently-covered points to be reviewed in priority: Specific student requests, recurrent and recent errors, revision needs, texts & audios from previous lessons, etc.
Communication & Marketing Kit
Easy access to up-to-date banners & marketing content, original content, websites and other fun content to share on websites, blogs, Facebook and other social media sites.
Offer your services on Teachers.gymglish.com to promote your courses to our user base of 2.5 million language learners (all listings are free, we charge 10% on paid transactions).