Definition Environmental initiative
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an environmental initiative: a new set of actions to protect the natural world
- "We worked on incorporating some environmental initiatives together."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "She's the one that spearheaded our latest environmental initiatives."
- "As I mentioned in my e-mail, I'm looking to get some advice on possible environmental initiatives that we could incorporate here at Delavigne."
- "Sigourney : Well Bruno, I write what I see, and during our interview you gave me no indication that the environmental initiatives of your own company interested you in the slightest."
- "Susie : Delavigne is a San Francisco-based cosmetics company, and I'm here today to tell you about some of the environmental initiatives we're currently working on."
- "So as you can see, the Delavigne Corporation has a number of exciting projects planned for 2007, ranging from the launch of innovative new fragrances, business ventures as well as environmental initiatives."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
Still having difficulties with 'Environmental initiative'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Environmental initiative'? Share it with us!