English vocabulary and translations (See all)
L.A.: the city of Los Angeles (in California, USA)
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Los Angeles is crazy, man."
- "I love LA!"
- "I'm happy to report that our 'sales road trip' to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Brian : She was on the first flight from L.A. She should be here any minute."
- "Ideally this would take place in L.A. or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "Lot of beautiful women here in Los Angeles."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "Another thing I've noticed about L.A. is that you have black people here."
- "You've made the front page of the Los Angeles Tribune, San Francisco Gazette and New York Journal, and that's just the print media!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'L.a.'? Share it with us!