English vocabulary and translations (See all)
L.A.: the city of Los Angeles (in California, USA)
- "Lot of beautiful women here in Los Angeles."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "I love LA!"
- "Another thing I've noticed about L.A. is that you have black people here."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "You've made the front page of the Los Angeles Tribune, San Francisco Gazette and New York Journal, and that's just the print media!"
- "Brian : She was on the first flight from L.A. She should be here any minute."
- "Los Angeles is crazy, man."
- "Ideally this would take place in L.A. or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'L.a.'? Share it with us!