English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
SFO (San Francisco International Airport): San Francisco International Airport
- "Your flight leaves SFO at 7:25 tonight and you arrive in Boston at 1:52 tomorrow morning."
- "To: SFO (San Francisco)"
- "From: SFO (San Francisco)"
- "Flight departing from SFO at 3:30, return flight getting in on Monday at 6:50."
- "I'm arriving at SFO, June 15th at 9:30 AM. I believe it's a Tuesday."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sfo'? Share it with us!