English vocabulary and translations (See all)
tall: vertically large, big, high
Bruno is taller than Horatio.
- "She is tall, curvy and French, like the Eiffel Tower."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
- "You're much taller than your dog."
- "A giant statue: tall and proud, with hard buttocks and soft eyes, made from bronze or silver or gold!"
- "He's tall!"
- "So, is she tall or short?"
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Philip : Well, you're tall, blonde, tanned and gorgeous."
- "Brian : Straight and tall."
- "You're very tall."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tall'? Share it with us!