Definition Wash up
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to wash up (on a shore): to appear, to end up (on a shore); to be taken (to a shore) from the sea
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Three months later, Kai's body washed up on the shore of the Yangtze river."
Still having difficulties with 'Wash up'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wash up'? Share it with us!