English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to wash up (on a shore): to appear, to end up (on a shore); to be taken (to a shore) from the sea
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Three months later, Kai's body washed up on the shore of the Yangtze river."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wash up'? Share it with us!