English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to wash up (on a shore): to appear, to end up (on a shore); to be taken (to a shore) from the sea
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as 'a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits'."
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Three months later, Kai's body washed up on the shore of the Yangtze river."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wash up'? Share it with us!